The ABC's of Bullying Prevention
A 4-Video Set
Instead of a "patchwork" approach to bullying, implement a comprehensive, coordinated school-wide approach! This one-of-a kind video series contains all the tools that schools need to implement a comprehensive bullying prevention program. Unlike other programs, it offers practical, tried and tested strategies at the classroom, school and district levels.
The ABCs of Bullying Prevention:
- Is a comprehensive school/community-wide series
- Provides strategies to address bullying, if and when it occurs
- Provides specific steps for bullying prevention
- Meets eligibility criteria for NCLB (Title IV-21st century schools)
The accompanying, newly revised (2011) books are valuable resources for your school community. Includes a new "bonus" chapter on cyberbullying.
The viewer will be able to:
- Understand the pervasiveness of bullying in schools.
- Define characteristics of bullying and its various forms.
- Identify the consequences of bullying for its victims as well as for the general student population.
- List the key elements of an effective bullying prevention program.
- Identify ways to promote a caring classroom culture in which students come to the aid of bullying victims and/or report incidents to adults.
- Recognize behavioral signs in a student that suggest that he or she may be a victim of bullying.
- Develop skills in counseling students who have been victims of bullying.
- Learn strategies for providing discipline as well as guidance to students who have been bullying others.
- Understand how to work cooperatively with the school to deal with a situation in which your child is being bullied or your child is doing the bullying. (for parents)
National Professional Resources, Inc.
25 South Regent St.,
Port Chester, NY 10573
1-800-453-7461 (US & Canada), 914-937-8879 (other areas)
Copyrightę 2010 National Professional Resources, Inc.