Welcome to our newest service:
the College/University Resource CENTER
This CENTER on our website offers the widest array of video products to those teaching undergraduate and graduate students in education and allied fields, such as psychology and neuroscience.
Featuring renowned educators, psychologists, and practitioners, many from institutions such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and University of Central Florida, as well as outstanding school districts throughout the country, our products will enable you to ENHANCE instruction while ENLIGHTENING and ENGAGING your students.
Let us identify valuable resources so you can:
- Diversify some of those extended class periods through the artful use of video clips and segments.
- Meet the challenge of future educators by utilizing teaching resources that support and supplement your classroom instruction.
Why use this service?
If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, you will want to further explore what the CENTER
has to offer:
- Do you want your students to have opportunities to learn from the trailblazers and experts?
- Do you want to bring highly respected authorities into your lecture halls and classrooms?
- Would your students benefit from "meeting" first hand those who have made a difference and whose voices deserve to be heard because of the influence they have on our classrooms of yesterday, today, and tomorrow?
Streaming of our videos is available from Films Media Group. You can contact them at 1-800-257-5126 or by clicking here.
To get started, please select your topic below:
If you have a course or subject you would like to see added to our topics, please let us know.